Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My decision to get a Fitness Coach

Hey everyone, sorry I have been a little MIA on here for about 5 weeks. I have been very busy with work and at the gym.

Changes at the gym are the result of me needing some accountability in my journey. I need to lose a total of 135 pounds to get to my “goal weight”. By no means am I trying to be a 105 pound girl, with no muscle. I am really overweight and apparently a lot heavier than a lot of people with similar measurements on Instagram. I also don’t want to just eat clean and do cardio. I want to lift weights and build my muscle/burn fat. So I did some research and found a coach on Instagram. Her Instagram name is @loseitconkatie, and she is amazing!!! Her fitness transformation is unbelievable, and she is self-made awesomeness. You have to go on Instagram and see for yourself! I seriously fuckin’ love her and my progress is the shit. My mental and emotional health are also so much better. I am happy like all the time, and I have a lot less bad days. I also love going to the gym now. I walk in ready to fuck shit up and I own every workout. I don’t even care who’s there. It does help that my husband goes with me the 6 days a week we do go. He wishes Katie was his coach, but I told him she’s mine!! HAHA! My food has been great, I am so much better at mentally calculating my food calories/Macros. Not that I am too strict, with all of the HIIT, Weights, and Cardio, and the fact that I eat clean like 95 % of the time allows me to be flexible with my diet ;). Go to my Instagram page @myquesttoeudemonia to see my progress. Also, I got a promotion from admin/researcher to a Delivery Support Coordinator, so I have been working supa dupa hard at work.


-Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment