Monday, April 28, 2014

My Weekend Cheats

So this past week, I will admit, I had more than one cheat meal. I ate green beans and chicken tenders and a roll (or 3) from chicken express. I also went to The Flying Saucer in Fort Worth and sampled a few appetizers (most were mediocre at best), and then had some frozen yogurt. 

The sad thing was that none of the food was worthy of cheating on my diet, and I gained a pound. I can't even use the excuse of my  insatiable huger, days. Where somewhere inside you, something is roaring 'EAT ALL THE THINGS', all day and night before Aunt Flo comes for her monthly visit.





Nonetheless, I am back on the proverbial horse, and I will work my butt off (literally and figuratively), to lose the weight I gained and more :) 


-Madeline

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I must eat ALL the things I think I gained 1.8 lbs this weekend thanks to the food we ate... to be fair, the yogurt was totally worth it. I think next time I'll have the yogurt and skip the rest of the food. o.o

    ReplyDelete